6/16/08

{WELCOME}

Welcome to the new blog, new name and new face of Christin Allen Photography. Finally my day came to marry my soul mate and now everything is changing not only in my life but my business is changing drastically. I have been hard at work trying to restructure pricing, designing cards and goodies for you, designing this new blog and getting the website ready to launch (FINALLY). I hope things will run more smoothly and I can make you happier with the edition of an assistant/secretary/sister-in-law. She will be formally introduced very soon. Please enjoy some eye candy until I can get back here and finish up some html.

Oh yeah, my new last name is Gause (pronounced like the bandages). :) I will introduce my amazing husband very soon also.

until then... sing really loud in the car, smother the ones you love and thank God every minute of the day that they are here. I know I will.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: